Thursday 17 April 2008

FBs :)

I finally made some FBs today :) I've been meaning to make some for weeks now but "didn't have time". But now they are finally done, but I still want to make some more tomorrow, as well as some decos. And I'd also like to crochet or knit something from my new vintage knitting magazines. Where does all my spare time go?? I only work every third day but it feels like I've got no time! I hope my holidays would begin soon...still over a month to go though. Well at least in a couple of weeks I will only have to work every 4th day so maybe I'd have some more time then. Also it would help if I didn't just sit by the computer until 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Well anyway, here are the Friendship Books I've made today.

By the way, the pictures on the vintage FBs above have been borrowed from Stephanie's blog








1 comment:

  1. I love your FBs Katja, the vintage images work really well.

    ReplyDelete